All the latest twists, turns and loop-the-loops from your favourite drum n bass franchise...

Wednesday 8 July 2009

Someone check me into A&E, I got sick...

Hospital have finally dropped their new compilation, Sick Music - and siiiiiiick it is!



disc 1
1. Volume 1 [Logistics remix] - Danny Breaks
2. Beautiful Lies - B-Complex
3. Empty Streets - Cyantific
4. Snow - Seba
5. Archive - Total Science
6. Get Near - Influx UK
7. Screen In Motion - Luca
8. Different - MRSA
9. Drift Away - Agent Alvin
10. Red Mist [VIP] - Danny Byrd
disc 2
1. Just One Second [Apex remix] - London Elektricity
2. Paint It Black - Sigma
3. Hear Me Scream - Muffler
4. Synth Geek - Randomer
5. Black Diamonds - Sinistarr & Kiat
6. Talk Me Down - Mistabishi
7. Mr. Resident - Syncopix
8. Fired Up - Friction & K-Tee
9. Organic - Burbs
10. My Chauffeur - Dan Habarnam
11. Balaclava In My System - Nu-Tone

Uhhn. I probably want about 80% of these tunes. My copy of Droppin Science Vol. 1 is in the post - expect to hear me smash it next time I'm out!!



Later Rollercoaster Riders... ;)

-Jam

No comments:

Post a Comment